Flat Return Tracker Standard
Tru-Trac® Trackers are a patented design that offers the most reliable and effective conveyor belt tracking system available on the worldwide market. The centre pivot is unique and simple, consisting of a stainless steel pin in a mild steel shaft, which is perpendicular to the plane of the belt, and its rubberised covered drum and tapered edge that ensures the tracker activates immediately as the belt moves off centre. The tracker continually reacts to keep the belt centred.
- Reliable Performance – The Tru-Trac® Tracker has proven itself to be robust, reliable, long lasting and provide effective performance in all conditions.
- Bearings – Standard or Thrust and Roller Bearing configuration available.
- Maintenance Free – Sealed bearings do not require any greasing.
- Lagging – Covered with High Abrasive Natural Rubber, Polyurethane or Fire Retardant lagging.
- Improved Sealing System – End caps are pressed into the bearing housings, these also function as a ‘flinger’ seal to prevent ingress of material.
- Operates in all conditions – Quick activation on both wet and dry belts, both above and below ground.
- Versatile Installation – Can be installed on the clean side of the belt, and then tension can be adjusted easily with the supplied mounting brackets.
- Reversing Belts – Excellent performance.
- Pipe Structure brackets also available.
Available from 450mm – 1200mm
Need to Get in Touch with us ?
Feel free to contact CONFORTA SARL.