HEALTH, SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENT (HSE) POLICY
Conforta Sarl’s mission is to support the production of its customers in compliance with quality and industrial safety standards.
We are committed to ensuring the optimal protection of employees, through mitigating health and safety measures as well as environmental protection wherever we operate. Therefore, we strive to perform our daily tasks in a manner that complies with the requirements of international standards, regulations, laws and other applicable requirements. CONFORTA will set up and maintain an HSE management system in accordance with the requirements of international standards and customer requirements.
Due to the changing needs of companies, Conforta Sarl is committed to continuously improve the HSE performance of its operations leadership quality policy.
CONFORTA UNDERTAKES TO:
- ❖Provide a consistent quality service that meets customer requirements and legal and regulatory requirements.
- ❖Satisfy customers with the app effective ISO 9001: 2015.
- ❖Set up a continuous improvement process.
- ❖Empowerment of employees, in particular for innovative actions aimed at improving company performance.
- ❖Establish processes to define our operations commercial.
- ❖Understand that each process makes part of a system that defines our organization.
- ❖Temper our decision-making processes to extract and focus on facts and measurements.
- ❖Comply with customer requirements as well than legal and regulatory requirements.
- ❖Build mutually beneficial relationships with external suppliers.
THE KEY TO ACHIEVING THESE COMMITMENTS IS:
- ❖Regular review of the quality policy for continued relevance.
- ❖Effective communication of the quality within the organization. Committed to ensuring the availability of financial resources, human resources and skills necessary to achieve our defined HSE objectives. Conforta Sarl is committed to ensuring that our management system is developed, documented, implemented, communicated and maintained in a manner that is not only understood, but also effective at all levels of our activity.
TO ENABLE US TO:
- ❖Identify, assess and manage significant risks for all interested parties.
- ❖Strive to achieve practices and fame high-tech industry.
- ❖Define our HSE goals and targets (including pollution reduction and prevention) and continually measure and monitor our activities and progress against our goals.
- ❖Lead and develop our people and provide resources to achieve our goals.
- ❖Support the fundamental human rights of employees, entrepreneurs and the communities in which we operate by protecting them from exposure to unacceptable risks.
- ❖Minimize the impact of our operations on the environment by controlling pollution, waste and hazardous materials and by conserving natural resources.
Need to Get in Touch with us ?
Feel free to contact CONFORTA SARL.