Tru-Trac HD Trough Tracker
The patented Tru-Trac Heavy Duty Trough Tracker was developed to accomodate wide belts and heavy loads, as well as belts with speeds in excess of 4m/s. The offset wing rollers are incorporated into the design to activate our standard central pivot system. The wing rollers are fixed at 70 degrees. As the belt moves off-centre the belt slides up the wing roll thereby activating the tracker. The design ensures that there is no 90 degree contact with the belt edges.
- Heavy duty– The combination of strengthened shaft and double pipe base prevents the shaft from bending. Steel bearing housings are welded into the barrel.
- Improved Rugged Sealing System– Steel End caps are pressed into the bearing housings, these also function as a ‘flinger’ seal to prevent ingress of material.
- High-Speed Belts– perfect for belt speeds exceeding 4m/s.
- Lagging– Available in High Abrasive Rubber, Polyurethane or Fire Retardant (FRAS) Lagging.
- Bearings – Standard or Thrust and Roller Bearing configuration available.
Available from 1200mm – 2100mm
Need to Get in Touch with us ?
Feel free to contact CONFORTA SARL.