XHD Taper Trough Tracker
The patented Tru-Trac® Taper Trough Tracker offers the ultimate in tracking performance on the load-carrying side of conveyor belts. Mastered over 15 years of design and innovation, this design is highly responsive and quick to activate on both loaded and unloaded conveyor systems.
Due to the taper wing rollers being inline, the Taper Trough Tracker can operate on both Uni-directional or Bi-directional conveyor belts. The tracking is done by the tapered wing rollers which are lagged, designed to be compatible with 35° and 45° belts. The tapered wing rollers activate the tracker immediately, as the belt moves off centre, ensuring that there is no 90 degree contact with the belt edges.
- Exceptional Performance– The combination of the tapers and unique centre pivot, provide fast, reactive and continual tracking in all conditions.
- Individual rollers for easy replacement– both the taper wing and centre roller can be individually replaced as wear occurs.
- Enhanced Centre Pivot– The unique heavy duty pivot design provides instant activation to centralise the belt to keep it running centre.
- Bearings– Spherical Roller bearings for heavy duty applications.
- Maintenance Free– Bearings do not require any greasing.
- Lagging– Covered with High Abrasive Natural Rubber, Polyurethane or Fire Retardant (FRAS) lagging.
- Operates in all conditions– Quick activation on both wet and dry conveyor belts.
- Versatile Installation– Minimum tension is required on the centre rolls, which can be easily adjusted with the supplied mounting brackets.
- Reversing Belts– Excellent performance.
Available from 1200mm – 1800mm
Need to Get in Touch with us ?
Feel free to contact CONFORTA SARL.