V-Return Tracker Standard
Tru-Trac ® V-Return Tracker is patented and has been designed for V-Return conveyors belts. The V-Return Tracker offers excellent belt tracking performance, without the requirement to flatten the belt before installing the tracker
- V-Return Configuration – Comes standard with 10-degree angle, compatible with 5 and 15-degree angle belt
- Heavy Duty Robust Design – Built specifically for heavy-duty steel cord conveyor belts.
- Improved Rugged Sealing System – Steel End caps are pressed into the bearing housings, these also function as a ‘flinger’ seal to prevent ingress of material.
- High-Speed Belts – perfect for belt speeds exceeding 4m/s.
- Individual rollers for easy replacement – separate tapered tracker rolls are mounted onto the centre pivot which can be individually replaced as wear occurs.
- Enhanced Centre Pivot – Highly reactive heavy duty pivot is designed with an internal thrust bearing which is greasable from the mounting bracket.
- Tensioning Bolts – Are incorporated into the bracket design, enabling the correct tension to easily be achieved.
- Lagging – Covered with High Abrasive Natural Rubber.
- Bearings – Standard deep groove Roller Bearing.
- Operates in all conditions – Quick activation on both wet and dry belts, both above and below ground.
- Reversing Belts – Excellent performance.
Available from 900mm – 2100mm
Need to Get in Touch with us ?
Feel free to contact CONFORTA SARL.