TRU-TRAC HDPE CONVEYOR IDLER
The Tru-Trac HDPE idlers is designed to have a minimal rim drag, break away mass, bearing misalignment and peripheral run out. This allows the idlers to have a low friction force that extends the life of the conveyor idler and also minimises noise levels.
The low rim drag and break away mass aid in the reduction of power consumption on start up and running of the conveyor system. The Tru-Trac Seal allows for zero ingress of water and dust, ensuring maximum protection of the bearing by eliminating contamination. The seals are also available in a flame-retardant and self-extinguishing option. Shaft end styles available: closed end, open ends, threaded and garland type.
- Corrosion resistant
- Ultra-light 60% lighter than steel
- Wear / abrasive resistant 7x higher than steel
- Ultra-low noise
- Stronger and higher impact resistance than steel
- Non-flammable AWOPS (Optional)
- Available in various roll diameters (101Ø, 127Ø, 152Ø etc)
- Available in various shaft diameters (25Ø, 30Ø, 35Ø, 40Ø etc)
- We are able to supply the HDPE idlers in various shaft end configurations (open end, closed end, garland type and series 2000)
Need to Get in Touch with us ?
Feel free to contact CONFORTA SARL.