TRU-TRAC STEEL IDLER
The Tru-Trac Steel Idler
The Tru-Trac Steel idler is designed to have a minimal rim drag, break away mass, bearing misalignment and peripheral run out. This allows the idlers to have a low friction force that extends the life of the conveyor idler and also minimises noise levels.
The low rim drag and break away mass aid in the reduction of power consumption on start up and running of the conveyor system. The Tru-Trac Seal allows for zero ingress of water and dust, ensuring maximum protection of the bearing by eliminating contamination. The seals are also available in a flame-retardant and self-extinguishing option.
- Ideal for heavy duty applications
- Welded rollers not susceptible to housing removal over time due to high loads, thermal expansion/contraction and moisture absorption.
- Steel idlers are available in various roll diameters (101Ø, 127Ø, 152Ø etc)
- Steel idlers are available in various shaft diameters (25Ø, 30Ø, 35Ø, 40Ø etc)
- We are able to supply the steel idlers in various shaft end configurations (open end, closed end, adapters, garland type and series 2000)
- Idlers conform to the SANS 1313-1/3 specifications
Need to Get in Touch with us ?
Feel free to contact CONFORTA SARL.