Low Speed HD Flat Return Tracker
Tru-Trac® Flat Heavy Duty Low Speed Trackers are specifically designed for low speed conveyors for wider heavy duty conveyor belts running at 1m/s or slower. Activation guide rolls have been incorporated into the design to speed up the activation of the Tru-Trac Tracker.
- Reliable Performance – The Tru-Trac® Tracker has proven itself to be robust, reliable, long lasting and provide effective performance in all conditions on low speed conveyors.
- No belt edge damage – The design ensures that no 90º contact with belt-edge occurs. As the belt moves off-centre the belt slides up the guide roll and causes the tracker to activate quicker.
- Bearings– Standard or Thrust and Roller Bearing configuration available.
- Maintenance Free – Sealed bearings do not require any greasing.
- Lagging – Covered with High Abrasive Natural Rubber, Polyurethane or Fire Retardant lagging.
- Improved Sealing System – End caps are pressed into the bearing housings, these also function as a ‘flinger’ seal to prevent ingress of material.
- Operates in all conditions – Quick activation on both wet and dry belts, both above and below ground.
- Versatile Installation – Can be installed on the clean side of the belt, and then tension can be adjusted easily with the supplied mounting brackets.
- Heavy duty – Steel bearing housings are welded into the barrel with a reinforced solid shaft.
- Improved Rugged Sealing System – Steel End caps are pressed into the bearing housings, these also function as a ‘flinger’ seal to prevent ingress of material.
- Pipe Structure brackets also availabl
Available from 1350mm – 1500mm
Need to Get in Touch with us ?
Feel free to contact CONFORTA SARL.